Last updated on October 27, 2020
If you are a Trump supporter, you know the barrage of negative media and bullshit that is tossed in your face daily.
Lately, the polls show Biden winning this election handily. (These are the same polls that proclaimed Hillary Clinton a slam dunk to win in 2016.)
Yet, you cannot be complacent about this election. As we go to press (October 19th), there’s only 16 days ‘til Election Day. Is there anything you and I can do to help Trump win?
The answer is “Yes!” Here are 12 ways you can do your part to help ensure a win for President Trump… and the American people.
If you are not a Trump supporter, yet do not want the left-leaning Democrats to take over Washington, this list is also useful for you.
- Use social media liberally, sharing on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc., and in casual conversations, the top three things you like about Trump.
For example, I like that he doesn’t kowtow to the media; he is not politically correct; and he is willing to fight and win. For those of you who don’t like Trump personally, yet are afraid of the left-wing Democrats that will take over Washington, read on…
- Name and share widely three specific accomplishments of his Administration that you like the most. These should be your own personal choices, not simply what others think.
For instance, in my case, the Trump tax cut has helped me personally (and I am definitely not rich). I like the peace deals that his administration has negotiated with Israel and Arab countries. Thirdly, I value the elimination of overzealous and job killing regulation.
Your choices may be different. But whatever you choose, share it as much as you can, especially to those who may be sitting on the fence and have not decided yet.
Here is a list of some Trump Administration accomplishments to help refresh your memory:
- United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement, replacing NAFTA
- Got us out of the absurd and one-sided Iran nuclear deal
- A long overdue reorganization of the Veterans Administration
- With Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky), Trump put two justices on the Supreme Court (and a third one is on the way), 53 federal courts of appeals judges, 144 District courts judges, and over 20 on the specialty courts.
- Revitalized, funded, and restored the U.S. Military
- The Great American Outdoors Act that fully funds the Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Iran’s master terrorist, Gen. Qasem Soleimani, hunted down and killed
- Extracted the U.S. from the Paris Climate Agreement
- Tax were cut, doubling the standard deduction, and helping small business
- Deregulation achieved a 3.5 percent unemployment rate (until the virus from China devastated the U.S. and world economy)
- Delivered American energy independence.
- Moved the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem
- President Trump “brought the existential threat posed by the Chinese Communist Party into the sunlight.”
- See the related article “The case for Trump will come down to his record. It’s a strong one,” by Hugh Hewitt (which covers in more detail the above accomplishments).
- Share your concerns about what a Biden and Harris Administration would mean to the country. (And whether you are comfortable with a Kamala Harris Administration if and when Biden is not up to the job.)
- Condemn the violent “protests,” riots, and historical statue destruction that is being orchestrated by Antifa, BLM, and anarchists.
- Share positive articles, news items, and social media posts that other Trump supporters have written (including articles from the Matrix Gazette).
- When conversing with people, mention that you’re a Trump supporter. You may be surprised when you discover that they are also supporters. This has happened to me more than I ever expected. There is a vast “silent majority” who like Trump and are fed up with leftist Democrat scare tactics and violence.
- If you have a newsletter or blog, do a formal endorsement of President Trump for President (if it is appropriate to do so).
- Contribute to any last minute, yet crucial fundraising and volunteering.
- Make and share lists of famous or well-known individuals who support Trump. Here are some to refresh your memory. Also, feel free to share this list:
- Mike Ditka (legendary football coach)
- Carrie Prejean Boller (former Miss California)
- Clint Eastwood
- Isaiah Washington (former Democrat and “Grey’s Anatomy” star)
- James Woods
- Trace Adkins
- Herschel Walker (NFL great)
- Kristy Swanson (the original “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”)
- Roseanne Barr
- Jorge Masvidal (Ultimate Fighting Championship athlete)
- Mariano Rivera (former Yankee pitcher and Medal of Freedom recipient)
- Mary Hart (former “Entertainment Tonight” host)
- Dennis Quaid
- Stephen Baldwin (actor)
- Johnny Damon (baseball player)
- Dana White (UFC President)
- Jon Voight
- Dean Cain (“Lois and Clark” alum, and vocal supporter of the 2nd Amendment)
- Antonio Sabato Jr.
- Elizabeth Hasselbeck
- Ted Nugent
- Scott Baio (of “Happy Days”)
- Gene Simmons
- Conor McGregor (mixed-martial arts fighter)
- Diamond and Silk
- Corey LaJoie (NASCAR driver)
- Kirstie Alley
- Paul O’Neill (former Yankees outfielder)
- Willie Robertson
- John Ratzenberger (the Postman of “Cheers” fame)
- Stacey Dash
- Jesse James (American entrepreneur and television personality)
- Kid Rock
- Tito Ortiz (mixed-marshal artist)
- Jack Brewer (former NFL athlete)
- Robert Davi
- Rick Harrison (from the reality show “Pawn Stars”
- Covey Covington (UFC fighter)
- Leonard Peikoff (Philosopher and teacher)
10. Find the best pro-Trump articles and share it with as wide an audience as possible. Share this and other issues of the Matrix Gazette.
- Vote for President Donald Trump!
- Work, day and night, to help Trump win. This election could be the most important one in your lifetime.
You can make a difference!