Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is flying a Predator drone, military technology used for surveilling and killing terrorists abroad, over Minneapolis as protesters continue to demonstrate against police brutality, according to publicly available flight data. The drone flown over Minneapolis is an unarmed version of the aircraft.
Customs and Border Protection Is Flying a Predator Drone Over Minneapolis
More from Under the RadarMore posts in Under the Radar »
- Why the U.S. Still Has a Severe Shortage of Medical Supplies
- Families of captured Hong Kong activists demand their return
- Behold the First Underwater Portrait in the History of Photography
- China’s ‘purification’ of classrooms: A new law erases history, silences teachers and rewrites booksChina’s ‘purification’ of classrooms: A new law erases history, silences teachers and rewrites books
- The 20-Year Hunt for the Man Behind the Love Bug Virus