The Siberian Times reports on a proposed superhighway and rail system from London to Moscow and on to New York City. “The project aims to construct the mega transportation route to span the entire length of Russia, and link into existing networks in Europe and Asia. That would create the first ever modern route from the Pacific Ocean in the east to the Atlantic Ocean in the west.”
Mega-Superhighway Proposed from Moscow to New York City!
More from Under the RadarMore posts in Under the Radar »
- Why the U.S. Still Has a Severe Shortage of Medical Supplies
- Families of captured Hong Kong activists demand their return
- Behold the First Underwater Portrait in the History of Photography
- China’s ‘purification’ of classrooms: A new law erases history, silences teachers and rewrites booksChina’s ‘purification’ of classrooms: A new law erases history, silences teachers and rewrites books
- The 20-Year Hunt for the Man Behind the Love Bug Virus