Press "Enter" to skip to content

Texas Mom’s Hand Sanitizer Catches Fire and Causes 3rd-Degree Burns

Round Rock, Texas – September 3, 2020

After putting her three daughters to bed at their Round Rock, Texas home on Sunday night, Kate Wise applied hand sanitizer then went to light a candle. The flame came into contact with the hand sanitizer and within seconds, Wise’s entire body was on fire.  Two of her daughters ran to a neighbor’s house for help.

Read full story…

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

DISCLAIMER: The photos used on this site are owned by the originators of the featured posts. The Matrix Gazette claims no rights or ownership of them.
The custom illustrations by Tom White however are copyrighted and owned by the Matrix Gazette and may not be used without expressed written consent.



Website Hosting and Digital Marketing by:

8th Domain Technology